Python bumps off Java as top learning language https://t.co/45espIQjyY
— Mantavya Gajjar (@mantavyagajjar) October 18, 2015
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 49,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 18 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Originally posted on odoo community hub:
As more videos become available for the odoo Open Days 2014 conference, I will be updating this post. If I have missed anything please feel free to contact me and I will be sure to included it here.
- Demo: what’s cool and new in Odoo (Part 1) (part 2) – Fabien Pinckaers
- Merp. Full Odoo on your Android phone – Oleg Kuryan
Slides only no Video/Audio:
- Advanced banking framework and financial best practices – Luc Maurer
- Advanced use of new warehouse management system – Josse Colpaert
- Business Intelligence: how to develop cube views for your own objects – Gery Debongnie
- CMS performances optimization – Fabien Meghazi
- Collect debugging information from live Odoo server using Sentry – Maxime Chambreuil
- Develop a connector on any apps using Odoo-connector – Guewen Baconnier
- Drive engagement by integrating gamification features into…
View original 247 more words